Alonia Hiteria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alonia Hiteria

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alonia Hiteria! If you haven't already, please read the Rules and the Introduction before creating your character! Have fun! ~The Admins

Rp in the metal city

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kern24

kern24

Rp in the metal city - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 3 Empty2013-03-04, 18:38

Incaire stood up and got ready to move for the door. He knew that she would be disappointed, but he had to leave her behind. It wouldn't be fair to tear her from perfectly normal life, for his own selfish reasons. The small sprite popped out of his pocket and floated around him up to his shoulder. "So your just going to leave with no note or anything?" He patted her head with his index finger and smiled "It's better that way. Leaving things behind is too painful."

Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 3 Empty2013-03-07, 15:46

Jediva, boomed into Incaire room. "Good morning!" she yelled, filled with excitement. "Oh, you're already up." she looked at him smiling. "Well that's easy. Do you wish for something to eat before we head off, I've already done all the chores so I could make some food, unless you wish to get going right away." Green had to hold onto Jediva's hair as she was fidgeting so much.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 3 Empty2013-03-07, 21:51

He froze and the sprite lifted an eyebrow. "Good plan....if only you had planned around your tendancy to oversleep." he shot the little creature a piercing glare and then looked back at her putting on a false smile. "Yeah right...its ummm...are you sure you want to do this?" he said unable to hide his fear at this plan anymore "This isn't just some romantic run off adventure. The entire country will be after me once they find out i've not only gone rouge but that I use to work for the king."

Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 3 Empty2013-03-11, 17:24

Smiling, Jediva gave the boy a wink. "Adventure is something that I've always wanted," she patted down her skirt. "I don't wanna hear stories of guests here anymore, I wanna be able to tell my own story this time!" she smiled again at the boy. "Now come on. Food or not?" she gave the boy another small wink.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 3 Empty2013-03-17, 16:46

Incaire sighed and smiled "If you guys have french toast its my favourite." He said smiling and following her down to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rp in the metal city
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alonia Hiteria :: RP>>>Hiteria :: Loputon :: Raiber-
Jump to: