Alonia Hiteria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alonia Hiteria

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alonia Hiteria! If you haven't already, please read the Rules and the Introduction before creating your character! Have fun! ~The Admins

Rp in the metal city

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Niraco

Niraco

Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 19:18

Jediva smiled and grabbed a glass and pulled the pump letting the foamy ale pour into the glass. She placed it on the bar in front of Incaire. Green signaled Jediva towards another man at the bar. "I'll be back in just a second," she said, making her way towards the other man. "Hello what can I get you?"
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 19:30

The man gave a gruff scowle as he held up a knife "You can go ahead and hand me all of your money and valuables" He said staring her dead in the eyes "And i'll take my drink free of charge as well" he added sarcastically as he signaled her towards Incaire who he was speaking about
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 19:33

Sweating nevrously, Jediva put up her hands and chuckled. "I'm sorry but I don't know the combonation to the safe and I can only give out free drinks once a week." Green quickly slipped upstairs unseen to grab Jedivas only weapon - a small dagger from her belt - as a means to somehow drive this robber away.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 19:46

"Well then I'll just have to take the one drink of the week I can get" he said as he reached over and snatched the drink straight out of Incaire's hand. He was of course angered but he had been in this kind of situation before and knew that it would not be smart to simply test his speed against the robbers. It wouldn't be fair to Jediva. Just then his eye dropped to the small sprite carrying the weapon. He smiled but realized that Jediva would not be able to get her hands on the weapon if the man was looking at her. So he smiled and began to put his plan into action "Well that was rude! I was about to drink that" He said calmly as the man turned his attention to him just as he had hoped "He gave a quick half a millisecond glance towards Jediva to ensure she knew what he was setting up for her knowing he would not hold the mans attention for long.
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 19:54

Jediva exchanged a small glance to Incaire before noticing Green. Green quickly and soundlessly made her way to Jediva. Jediva stopped the dagger and snatched the blade from the sprite. She took in one deep breath and let instinct take over. She quickly ran towards the bar, she put her left palm on the bar to steady herself along with her right knee. Using her right hand she pressed the dagger to the robbers neck. "I'm really sorry but You need to be more respectful if you want to stay here. I'm sorry to say but you'll need to leave."
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 20:38

Incaire smiled but it quickled dropped as he saw the man reching for another weapon at his side and drew his sword knocking it out of his hand and placing his sword to his stomach "The lady said to leave...now!" The man fell to the floor and crawled away from the duo and out the door. As soon as he was out of site Incaires sunny disposition returned and he turned to Jediva "Cute and feisty you've got it all don't you miss waitress girl don't you?" He quipped giving her a wink
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 20:49

Jediva's blood started to race through out her body, her heart started to jump into her mouth and her throat felt dry. She hurried off the bar and dusted herself off, strapping the dagger in the back of her belt. She looked Incaire and guessed she should say something. She opened her dry mouth and tried to say 'Would you like another drink?' But it came out as 'Another drink you'd like'. Her face started to go red from embaresment.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 20:54

Incaire chuckled "and what about your one drink policy?" he reached into his pocket and pulled out several gold pieces and placed them in her hand "Your parents might start to get a little steamed if they find out you gave away a bunch of free drinks to some boy. I wouldnt wanna get you in trouble twice" He said thinking back to the twinge of guilt he felt for making her late
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 20:59

Wordlessly, Jediva took the gold and put it in the small pouch in her aprin. She made her way to refill the glass, her head low inorder to hide her bright tomato red face. Pull yourself together. Her blood was still racing from the event with the robber that she wasn't completely confidant with her words yet.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 21:07

He looked up at the clock and realized the time that he hadn't previously been able to determine with the sky being completely covered "I didn't know it was so late...I guess its a bit too late for any blacksmiths to be open maybe I should just find a place to stay for the night and come back to try again in the morning." It wasn't really that late no later than 9:00 maybe 9:10 but he wanted another exuse...an exuse to stay away longer...to stay here and away from the capital.he had never realized until now how much he hated his job. Trying to protect people but following the orders of a tyranical bastard.
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 21:17

"Time does have a weird hold on this town," Jediva smiled and handed the glass back to him. "Well I'm not really supposed to allow guest over when it's only me running the inn but since you helped me not that long ago I'll give you a room." Green's face went red with anger and she yanked at the girls hair. "You can't let someone stay here while you're alone! You're parents will me madder than the devil himself when they find out." "If they find out you mean," Jediva winked at the sprite. "Can you tend the bar, Green while I sort our guests room please." Green steared at the girl in disbeliefe. Jediva didn't however wait for a answer instead she headed upstairs to where the bedrooms belonged.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 21:24

He scratched the back of his head "i'd really rather not be a bother it sounds like your parents will be pretty mad...you don't have to break the rules on my account" The truth was he was tired and the bags under his eyes showed it. it was late and all the other inns were probably full. He knew this...so why couldn't he just accept her offer? It was almost like he was scared to for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 21:30

Green watched as Jediva strolled upstairs ignoring whatever the boy had said. Green stood on the bar and looked up at the boy. She jumped up and flutterd to face him. "Just who are you anyway? I've never seen you before and not many carry and sword like that one."
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 21:41

"well i'm...just a.." a what? A king's lapdog who could just as easily be sent here again next week to collect unfair taxes? Because thats what he was but he couldnt bare to say it "Just a wandering earth Magi passing through." he lied This sword was something given to me by a very close friend before I left" That part was true at least he wasnt a total liar "I should probably get up to my room" He said running upstairs
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 22:04

Green watched with a raised eyebrow as this 'Earth' elemental climbed the stairs. She sighed deeply and went to lock up the inn. Unstairs Jediva was smoothing down the ready made bed for her guest.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 22:39

Incaire reached the top of the stairs and saw inside the open door the girl setting the bed and he grabbe dher hand to stop her "I appriciate it but considering im not even suppose to be staying here I don't think that you should have to make my bed for me" He let go of her hand and laid down on the bed "I won't be here long I promise i'll be gone first thing in the morning. I need to fix my sword and get back to...." He paused fixing his almost mistake "Wandering...I need to get back to wandering"
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-08, 21:50

Grinning and giggling, Jediva pulled her hand away. "This isn't special treatment, this is rutine. I need to set up a bed and inform you where my parents are sleeping in case you need something during the night but since they're not here." Jediva stood at the door way and pointed to the room across the hall. "I stay here, need anything just yell." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-08, 22:06

He smiled at her and thanked her and as he watched her walk out he did it...and he realized why he was scared to let her take him in "I don't wanna lie to you...you've been so nice I-I'm not an earth elemental i'm a wind elemental...and not just that but a very high ranking one. I'm a part of the royal malitia for the king but....being here away from that damn place makes me realize I can't do it anymore. I don't want to work for the king because of who I am I just wanna be happy. even if that means wandering aimlessly...but I don't want to be alone out there and so." His brain was begging him no matter what not to say what he was thinking. "Come with me" damnit! why didn't he just get his sword fixed and leave?
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-08, 22:24

Jediva smirked a smirk that the devil himself would be proud of. "It was kinda clear that there was no way you were an Earth elemental. Your sword for a start, your outfit too. You look too fancy," she giggled. The bus in the girls head was starting to feel too tight all of a sudden so she pulled the band out letting the strands of thick green hair fall down past her shoulders. "Hmm, now I could come with you," she pressed her bottom lip upwards almost fully into her mouth. "It would be like in a fairy-tale. The girl, sick and tired of her mundane life as an innkeepers daughter goes off with a mysterious man in search for adventure." She laughed and clapped her hand. "Sounds like an epic tale, no?" She placed her hands on her hips. "But there's just on problem." Jediva ducked just in time for her own sprite to fly at her in a fit of blind rage.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-08, 22:36

He felt wrong already. Incaire shouldn't have said anything he stood up and picked up his bag "I'm sorry" He said patting the little sprite on her head with his finger "I must just be really tired. I'm not gonna take your waitress away from this place....what kind of guy would I be? I really should go thanks for the offer but I really think ive overstayed my welcome" he stood up and bolted for the door
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-08, 22:43

The sprite batted away Incaire's finger and rushed for Jediva, pulling at her hair upwards. Jediva didn't show any emotion other than sheer annoyance. She stood as the little sprite tugged out small strands of hair from her head, her hands folded across her chest. "You can't leave me here!" Green yelled. Rolling her eyes, Jediva clutched the sprite with her right had hard enough to keep her captive but soft enough not to crush her. "Who said I was going with out you, ma and pa owned this inn long before I was born and I'm sure they can handel it when I'm not here. So, tomorrow we leave." Green started to squirm. Jediva looked at Incaire grinning. "We leave tomorrow, best get a good nights sleep!" she left the room without waiting to see if Incaire would reply.
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-08, 23:32

He stood there in the door dumbfounded as he watched her walk away and just then his sleepy little sprite popped out of the flap of his bag "W-whats going on? I was sleeping and i missed everything..." He sat there in silence "Incaire!?" he finally responded "I just quit my job and asked the waitress girl to come with me." The fairy stopped and didn't say a word suprisingly and then proceeded to fall over out of teh bag onto the ground
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-13, 20:37

Jediva rushed downstairs and started to clean up the bar. "What do you think you're doing?! You can't just leave!"nagged Green. "Oh, don't worry about it, I'll leave a note for Ma and Pa. They wont mind." "Oh yes they will, they will flip out when they find out your gone," Green said, sitting on Jediva's shoulder. "We shouldn't do this Jed, it's a bad idea, and how can we even trust this guy," Green pointed upstairs. "There's that look in his eyes, you know," Jediva stacked up the glasses behind the bar. "That look of adventure." Jediva smiled. Green rolled her eyes, "You've always had only two dreams in your life," She said. "Oh, really? And what are those?" Jediva asked, an eyebrow raised. "To have an adventure and a big family. You do know you can't have the two of them." Jediva's heart sank a little. Those two dreams of hers, she always wanted a big family that she could look after but the call to adventure was just as strong. She sighed and leaned back on the bar. "Maybe I'm just gonna have to have an adventure first, now come on! We have packing to do!"
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-01-13, 22:36

As the morning sun rose Incaire sat at his bed with his head in his hands. He hadn't slept at all. how could he when he had done what he had done? He took an innocent girl in the middle of her happy life and offered her a chance at an adventure. He had no right to do that to her. Who wouldn't accept an offer like that when it sounds too good to be true. but they would be outlaws against the king...he couldn't do that to jediva after she had been so nice
Back to top Go down
Niraco

Niraco

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty2013-02-25, 15:55

Jediva had woken up earlier than normal, she quickly cleaned up the inn and left a note where her parents could see. She then packed her and Greens bags before knocking on the other door for the guests wake up call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rp in the metal city   Rp in the metal city - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rp in the metal city
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alonia Hiteria :: RP>>>Hiteria :: Loputon :: Raiber-
Jump to: