Alonia Hiteria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alonia Hiteria

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alonia Hiteria! If you haven't already, please read the Rules and the Introduction before creating your character! Have fun! ~The Admins

Roleplay ouo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 03:26

Aino Jonckhier

"Yes, I guess we should." He didn't even need to see her face to know she was blushing - he could hear it plainly through her voice. Ah, well, he wouldn't say anything about it now, but maybe he could tease her a bit once this was all over...He had to fight a smirk; these foreign girls got flustered so easily, it was rather cute.
Back to top Go down
https://aloniahiteria.rpg-board.net
Blindsnow

Blindsnow

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 11:54

Rosario then started to walk, looking back once to see if he was following. She saw that smirk on his face. She dreaded to know what he was thinking of doing. Merlin sensed her unease, and petted her head. He normally did that to keep not only Rosario calm, but to keep himself calm
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 15:15

Aino Jonckhier

Falling into step behind the Shade, Aino contemplated the situation. Honestly, he wasn't 100% sure he could trust the girl, but what other option did he have? He couldn't just not go to the gathering, and Rosario was more than willing to help him when he offered money... And it wasn't like there was anything to lose by following her. Hopefully she was telling the truth when she said she knew where the location was.

Fermata watched the girl and her sprite intently from atop Aino's head, lacing her fingers through her friend's soft hair. She could sense his inner turmoil, but she felt that, from what they'd witnessed so far, letting Rosario lead them was the best bet.

Back to top Go down
Blindsnow

Blindsnow

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 17:01

As they walked, Merlin had turned around on Rosario's head, and was staring at Fermata curiously. While he was doing that, Rosario was thinking about Aino. She thought he was rather cute...wait what?! She shook her head, her blush slowly growing. What was she thinking?! She should be consentrating on leading him, not thinking about how cute he was.
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 18:00

Aino Jonckhier

Green eyes widened when Fermata glanced at the other sprite just as he turned to her, causing the female faerie to flush and look away.
Aino, on the other hand, kept his eyes locked on the back of Rosario's head, absently wondering what her hair would look like in the wind. Such dark locks were very rare back in Vintes, and if it was more common in the capital he didn't remember... Closing his eyes and exhaling slowly to clear his mind of the odd thoughts, the Wind elemental decided to try and make small talk. "So... What do you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Blindsnow

Blindsnow

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 18:08

"Well, I, uh, I don't really have a certain job," Rosario said, partily lying. "I just go around looking for work." She could only imagine what Aino would if he found out she was an assassian. Merlin stared at Fermata, notcing her flushed face, and started blushing himself.
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 18:16

Aino Jonckhier

"Oh?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. That didn't sound like a stable living... "What kinds of jobs do you do? Certainly they pay enough that you can afford food and shelter... right?" He would be lying if he said he didn't feel a pang of worry for the girl; she couldn't have been much older than himself.

When Fermata saw Merlin's own face heat up, she couldn't help but let out a bell-like giggle.
Back to top Go down
Blindsnow

Blindsnow

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 18:22

"I do various jobs, even grunt work," Rosario said, sounding a bit sad. She didn't even know why she was telling him this... "I don't get food and money often, I don't even have a home for that matter..." She suddenly trailed off.

Merlin's face suddenly became redder than a tomato when he heard Fermata's small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 18:34

Aino Jonckhier

He didn't know why that rubbed him the wrong way; he had only just met the girl, why was he feeling so... so sympathetic for her? It was frustrating, but he decided to drop the obviously touchy subject. Having heard his sprite's laugh, he followed her gaze to the little male sprite on Rosario's scarf. "When did you meet your sprite? What was it like?" He asked, cocking his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Blindsnow

Blindsnow

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 18:39

"I met him a few years ago, when I was 13," Rosario said, glancing back at Aino. "I found him stuck under a rock, I helped him get out, and he just followed me, and we've been inseprable ever since." After all these years, she never really figured out how Merlin had managed to get stuck under neath that rock.
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 18:45

Aino Jonckhier

The green haired teen chuckled; how did one get stuck under a rock? Someone who spent more time in the air than on the ground, no less? It seemed almost ridiculous, it was no wonder he was laughing. "That's interesting," he replied. "I met Fermata when I was thirteen as well."
Back to top Go down
Blindsnow

Blindsnow

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 18:48

"She seems like a nice sprite." Rosario commented, feeling Merlin shift on her head. She heard Aino laugh, and blushed again. Ugh! She needed to stop getting so flustered over tiny things!
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 18:59

Aino Jonckhier

"Oh, she is. Most of the time." When she wasn't trying to get him to buy her something, clinging to people, or trying to sneak out to see the horses, she was. Pulling his watch from his coat once more, he asked, "Not to be rude, but do you have any idea of when we'll get to the Governor's house? I've no hope of getting there on time, but..."
Back to top Go down
Blindsnow

Blindsnow

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 19:03

"We'll be there in about 20 minutes," Rosario said, looking back at Aino again. "You really got yourself lost." She giggled a bit, Aino really did look out of place out in this end of town, he really didn't know how to navagate.
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 19:11

Aino Jonckhier

Aino flushed at her comment and replied, "Well, I've never been..." he struggled to find the right word, "the best with directions." That was probably the understatement of the century, but he wouldn't let that slip. Absently, he noted that she sounded so happy when she giggled; she should do that more...

Back to top Go down
Blindsnow

Blindsnow

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-06, 19:17

Rosario laughed. "Gotta have alot of guts to admit that." She said, pulling her dark hair over her shoulder gently. "We're almost there." She added seeing where they were at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-07, 01:13

Aino Jonckhier

"Not when it's true," he countered, smiling at her laugh. Yes, he could certainly get used to that. from what he could tell, she could use a bit more humour in her life. "And thank you for leading me. I thought I wasn't going to be able to get there tonight; Father would have been furious..." He muttered the last part to himself.

Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-07, 01:35

Incair was leaning against the wall of the govenor's mansion with his brow furrowed he looked around at all of the king's pets. He felt horrible knowing no matter how much he hated the man he was placed in the same catagory. However if there was anything that interested him about the night it was that it would be the first time he'd get to meet the King's "goldon son" and find out where this country was truly headed.[[Rp invasion no jutsu!]]

Last edited by kern24 on 2013-01-07, 01:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blindsnow

Blindsnow

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-07, 17:42

Rosario smiled at Aino. "It's no problem." She said as the govener's house came into view. "Well, I guess we're here.." She trailed off once more. She was kinda sad that she had to leave Aino. She didn't know when she would see him again.

As they got closer to the house, she noticed a man leaning on the house.
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-07, 18:44

Aino Jonckhier

"It seems that we are," Aino replied, not knowing whether to be happy that he finally made it, or crestfallen that he would have to part with the girl; she was rather amicable company, much more carefree than those he usually associated with.

Reaching into his coat pocket and withdrawing his golden pocket watch, the general held it out to her by the chain and smiled warmly. "I want you to have this, as a token of my appreciation."
Back to top Go down
Blindsnow

Blindsnow

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-07, 19:00

Rosario's eyes widened as she took the watch. "Really? I can have this?" She asked softly, another smile forming on her face. "T-thank you, Aino." She looked up at him, her blue eyes glinting in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-08, 00:39

Aino Jonckhier

'Blue eyes...' It had been too dark to notice the cerulean orbs beforehand, but he definitely saw them now. When was the last time he'd seen a person with blue eyes?

"You're very welcome," he replied after a moment. "You could put it to better use than I ever have."
Back to top Go down
Blindsnow

Blindsnow

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-08, 00:55

Rosario smiled at Aino, and suddenly hugged him gently. She couldn't help but do so. Well, yeah, she barely knew him. But, he had been nice to her, unlike many others of his rank had treated her. And now he was giving her his golden watch. A hug would be the best way to thank him. ((IlikewritingfluffyRPs. <w>~))
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-08, 01:10

Aino Jonckhier

Aino was a bit startled by the sudden show of affection, but he nonetheless hugged her back. She was a very sweet girl, despite his first notions of her. Who said first impressions were lasting ones? Her warm embrace was a new, but welcome, sensation to him, and part of him didn't want it to end...

But they'd only just met. And, honestly, he doubted if he would ever meet her again. Surely he had made a friend tonight, though. Sighing, Aino broke the hug and smiled down at the girl once more, patting her on the head. "Thank you again for your help."

((Yus. owo))

Last edited by Ignis on 2013-01-08, 01:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kern24

kern24

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty2013-01-08, 01:13

As incaire tried to wile away as much time as he could before being forced to go back inside to "rub elbows with the big wigs" he stared into the night and saw the couple in the pale of the full moon light. He couldn't place much about them beyond their sillouets but what he could see was the two shadows locked in each others embrace.It brought him something he hadn't expect to feel that night. A genuine smile "True love...that is something that those damn nobles could never understand they only marry for power and status" [[IRONY]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ouo   Roleplay ouo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay ouo
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next