Alonia Hiteria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alonia Hiteria

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alonia Hiteria! If you haven't already, please read the Rules and the Introduction before creating your character! Have fun! ~The Admins

Blindsnow's Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blindsnow

Blindsnow

Blindsnow's Character Empty
PostSubject: Blindsnow's Character   Blindsnow's Character Empty2013-01-05, 18:20

I tried my best making this character, I hope she's ok. <w> Also, I gave her sprite a name if that's alright.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Rosario Starr

Age, Birthday: 18 years old. December 12.

Appearance: Fairly short with long dark brown hair, pale, and acid green eyes. Has a few scars scattered around on her body. Wears a long tunic black tunic, with brown leather pants, leather boots, and wears a red scarf around her neck (All of which are very worn down due to constant travel). Also as a cross necklace, one that she had stolen from one of her targets.

History: Has lived by herself for as long as she could remember, and makes a living off of being an assassian since she turned 16. She has never liked the king, and has sworn that she won't die until she sees the day that he is gone. She currently lives alone, with the exception of her sprite, and travels around looking for work.

Relatives: Unknown

Personality: Usually very serious, sometimes bubbly, and can be shy (But not often). Also, she can be very competitive, and a bit rebellious. Most of the time she is very secretive, and quiet.

Element: Shadow

Weapon of choice: Daggers

Side: Resistance

Dislikes: Bullies, the King, waiting in lines, apples, and people who are taller than her.

Habits/Quirks: Has the bad habit of biting her nails.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Sprite

Name: Merlin

Personality: Calm, quiet, secretive, nervous, and a bit shy.

Appearance: Wears a black tunic, has blue eyes and dark brown hair. Wings are a dark grey.

Relationship with the Character: Best of friends, and helps Rosario with assassinating targets.
-----------------------
Ok I edited it, I hope it's alright now. ;7;

Last edited by Blindsnow on 2013-01-05, 18:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Blindsnow's Character   Blindsnow's Character Empty2013-01-05, 18:27

Alright, she's off to a good start. The "Personality", "History", and "Appearance" categories need at least four sentences, though, so maybe you should elaborate a bit. ^^; The rest is good, though, and thanks for reminding me about Sprite names. ><

Here's the link to the Rules, so you should read those. Wink

Once you've edited your character, I'll give you the text colour and you can start posting. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://aloniahiteria.rpg-board.net
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Blindsnow's Character   Blindsnow's Character Empty2013-01-05, 18:54

Alright, she looks good! Because she is a Shadow Elemental, her text colour will be purple.

Now just copy the BBCode message below, paste it in the reply box, post it, and I'll accept her. ^^

Code:
[color=#660066]This is the colour I will post in when I roleplay using Rosario.[/color]

Back to top Go down
Blindsnow

Blindsnow

PostSubject: Re: Blindsnow's Character   Blindsnow's Character Empty2013-01-05, 19:09

This is the colour I will post in when I roleplay using Rosario.
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Blindsnow's Character   Blindsnow's Character Empty2013-01-05, 19:12

Alright! Rosario Starr is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blindsnow's Character   Blindsnow's Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Blindsnow's Character
Page 1 of 1