Alonia Hiteria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alonia Hiteria

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alonia Hiteria! If you haven't already, please read the Rules and the Introduction before creating your character! Have fun! ~The Admins

Faustus's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faustus

Faustus

Location : Guess who it is sleeping in your bed! GHOST NA-Faustus!

Faustus's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Faustus's Characters   Faustus's Characters Empty2013-01-06, 17:45

Name: Alfr En-kur

Age, Birthday: 17, June 19

*Appearance: Alfr is about five feet and nine inches tall, he is almost slim but has a some-what muscular look at 147 pounds. The teen has pale covered skin as almost always he is covered head to toe in dark semi tight clothing. Alfr has blue-gray eyes that look a bit like steel and they aren't very expressive when on the job/hunt, only when relaxing do they show all sorts of emotions. His hair is kept down to his chin and the back of his skull and occasionally in a short pony tail. The clothing his wears most of the time is a pair of pants that are a bit poofy, a loose black long sleeved shirt and dark brown boots that almost reached mid shin. His shirt has a hood on it, that is usually on his head and stays there as he puts a band around the top of his head holding the hood there.

*History: Alfr En-Kur grew up mostly poor, his father would get few jobs and his mother wasn't able to as she was sick. His mother passed away soon after his 8th birthday, leaving positive and extremely negative effects on the En-Kur family. The passed lady, Elena En-Kur was the happiness of his family, constantly making jokes and telling Alfr to go make friends, even though he was a bit shy, and when she left the cost of her medicine stopped effecting the family so they could live slightly better lives. Even though they lost the happiness in them.
After Alfr 13th birthday, he father started to drink because apparently Alfr was old enough to get a job to 'support his old man", leaving Alfr with the responsibility of caring for the two by himself. At first Alfr started to slowly go things in their small house, and look for things to sell and after a while he found his mothers diary. Inside it contained all the shadow magic notes his mother had written, and on the first page it said; "My boy, Alfr. If you ever read this, you will recognize that the reason shadows would be moving ever so slightly when you would sit in a room being bored, is because you have shadow magic. It has been in my family for a while, and it seems I used to too much and that took a deep toll on me. Please seek out someone to help you, and read these notes of all I knew."
Alfr never sought out help for learning how to harness his powers, but everytime his is alone, after he read the notes his mother left him, he tries to use his element. Alfr never got too amazing with his powers, but they work well enough to help him with his sword fighting skills.
Recently his father died and a few years ago Alfr start to sell his power and skills to who ever would pay, not caring if they were blatantly evil or good. He's never really had a friend, but likes to consider Jagannatha one, even if it is a sword.

Relatives: None that he is aware of, but maybe I'll throw in a brother or something later.

*Personality: Alfr is rather shy, but he pretends to be brave in the face of money. He seems rather greedy, but that's only because he hasn't gotten over paying for his father, occasionally he will leave money on his fathers make shift grave to show that he still cares. Once he gets over being shy, he likes to make odd puns and joke that are probably going to be horrible, and he also likes to learn of new things. His curiosity sometimes loses him a job, so he tries not to search deeper into things, even if it gets really hard to restrain himself.

Element: Shadow magic

Weapon of choice: Mostly uses the knife kept in his boots but when he doesn't have to be secretive Alfr uses his sword, Jagannatha.

Side: Alfr prefers the king due to the higher pay as a mercenary, but he will remain loyal to either side if money is involved.

Likes: Cats, watching drunkards, and playing with friends if he has any.
Dislikes: Those who demand that he must help the "greater good" even if they offer no money, people who act intimate in public and archers, as archers are hard to kill from long distance with a sword.

Habits/Quirks: When he gets bored, Alfr will polish his sword, Jagannatha, even when it is completely clean and sharp.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, but technically asexual as he isn't looking for a sexual relationship.

Sprite
  • Name: Access
  • Personality: Loud and obnoxious, Access is also patient, but pretends not to be so he can have fun and make someone laugh. He is maybe too adventurous, and he is caring to most he finds.
  • Appearance: Access is about 5 inches tall when he is slouching, but only gets about a half inch taller when not slouching. He haves short dull green hair that is usually kept in a small pony tail at the nape of his neck. Access has bright blue eyes and slightly tanned skin, but not too dark or orange looking. The sprite is very thin and likes to wear clothing that is extremely loose on him, but not to the point of constantly falling off.
  • Relationship with the Character: Access likes to believe he guides Alfr to places, but mostly the sprite tries to keep Alfr out of trouble. And loves to just chat and have a constant buddy.

Anything else?:

This is sooooo horrible... T.T Sorry 'bout that.
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Faustus's Characters   Faustus's Characters Empty2013-01-06, 17:54

It isn't horrible!

Go ahead and copy&paste this into the reply box, hit 'send', and I'll approve him. ^^

Code:
[color=#64334C]This is the colour I will post in when I roleplay using Alfr.[/color]
Back to top Go down
https://aloniahiteria.rpg-board.net
Faustus

Faustus

Location : Guess who it is sleeping in your bed! GHOST NA-Faustus!

PostSubject: Re: Faustus's Characters   Faustus's Characters Empty2013-01-06, 17:57

This is the colour I will post in when I roleplay using Alfr.
I feel like I kept repeating things to much when writing the character forms. e.e
Back to top Go down
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Faustus's Characters   Faustus's Characters Empty2013-01-06, 18:02

Well if you did, I didn't notice. Alfr En-Kur is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://aloniahiteria.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faustus's Characters   Faustus's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Faustus's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alonia Hiteria :: General :: Character Creation-
Jump to: