Alonia Hiteria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alonia Hiteria

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alonia Hiteria! If you haven't already, please read the Rules and the Introduction before creating your character! Have fun! ~The Admins

RULES - Read First

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ignis
Admin
Ignis

RULES - Read First Empty
PostSubject: RULES - Read First   RULES - Read First Empty2013-01-04, 19:54

In order for you - and everyone else - to fully enjoy this forum, there are certain rules which we must all abide by.

GENERAL
  • Please be courteous and respectful towards the other Role-Players. Any OOC hate speech, slander, etc. will be censored out of posts by the admins.
  • Cursing is allowed, but use it in moderation in OOC posts.
  • OOC posts in the Role-Playing threads must be enclosed in either double parentheses { ((...)) } or double brackets
    { [[...]] } so that other RPers know that you are speaking and not the character.

CHARACTER CREATION
  • To post your characters, Create a Topic that says "[your username]'s Characters" and post the completed application there.
  • Any and all characters must be Accepted by an administrator before the user may RP with him/her.
  • There is a limit of seven characters per user.
  • On the character application, anything with an asterisk { * } next to it requires at least four sentences of elaboration. More than four is wonderful, but an entire paragraph is the bare minimum.
  • Once your character is Accepted, the admin who accepted him/her will assign him/her a Colour Code that corresponds with the chosen element (or lack thereof), which will be the colour that the character role-plays in. (For example,
    Code:
    [color=#99CCFF]"This is the colour you will use."[/color]
    makes "This is the colour you will use.".
  • Once a member has reached 100 posts, he/she may make an Ancient Character (see THE CONTINENT - Hiteria for a description of what these are).
  • NO MARY-SUES. I cannot explain my utter hate for Mary-Sues. (For those of you who don't know, Mary-Sues are characters who have unlimited power, are pretty and popular, etc. They're picture perfect, unrealistic, and no fun to RP with.) ***Keep in mind that this is an Anime Role-Play. Therefore, your characters are allowed to have odd hair and/or eye colours that aren't found in nature.

ROLE-PLAY
  • This is a literate role-play. That means that your posts should be written as if you are writing a book. Therefore, THIS
    Spoiler:
    is acceptable while THIS
    Spoiler:
    is not.
  • If you are starting the topic, you should write a few paragraphs to introduce the setting, time, and what your character is doing/thinking/feeling. When responding to a topic, you should reply with what your character is doing/thinking/feeling, along with a bit of dialogue (if the character isn't mute or something). No one-liners are allowed.
  • Do not start forum wars unless it is a role-play event. If one such event is going on, it will be posted right below the page title.
  • No godmod/power play. Power Play is when you control another person's character without their consent:
    Spoiler:
    Instead, post like this:
    Spoiler:
    Godmodding is when your character can do anything and/or is invincible/impervious to attacks:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    (I don't think I need to point out the obvious Godmodding in both of these examples.)
    You can see why these aren't acceptable, nor are they fun for both parties. So no Godmod/Power Play.

That is all I can think of, for now. If I think of any more, I'll add them.

Back to top Go down
https://aloniahiteria.rpg-board.net

RULES - Read First
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alonia Hiteria :: General :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: